Sunday, November 11, 2007

tagged

so i was tagged by nena forever ago. I don't really have 6 interesting things about me. Especially since I talk so much...everyone knows everything about me...so how interesting is that...6 things you already know and heard about me.

1. I have had the same friends my WHOLE life. And it doesn't matter how little I see them or talk to them...I still feel the same every time I do. It is never weird or awkward. At the same time...I feel like it is really hard for me to make friends. Laura said it is because we have filled our quota of soul mates....hahahaa....I think she is right.

2. I never spend money. Which is weird because when I was in college my monthly allowance would be spent every month by the 5th. I would decide that I would rather have 5 new pairs of jeans than eat. When I was a little kid, I could find what I wanted for Christmas at a gas station. Somehow...being an adult has made me more like my dad, I can't help it. (I do like to go on trips and am willing to pay to travel...also like my dad) I just can't buy things just because. It is really annoying sometimes.

3. I hate...hate...hate high waters. As in pants. Being a tall awkward girl from the time I was in the 5th grade did that to me. I remember being selfconcious of the 6 inches of hairy ankles (preshaving) showing out of my cord pants in the 5th grade. In my growing up days they didn't have pants with 36 in inseam, or Longs. They had 1 size. So today...I never wear pants that aren't all the way to the ground. I even have a hard time with capri's because that is what my pants used to look like on me. When my children's pants even border on being to short they are put into the "clothes that don't fit pile".

4. In my 27 (gulp) years of being alive I think for 1 or 2 of those years I have had my own room. Personally I don't like it. Sam and I shared rooms for FOREVER. Even when we got our own rooms (I was 15 or so) I would sneak into her room or get her to come in mine almost every night. Then after that I had my own room for a while...but I would get either sam...or Laura...or my high school boyfriend to talk to me before I went to sleep. Then on to college where Amber and I pushed our beds together. And then at 19 when I was married I had Cortney to talk to. I don't know how people do it. I have to talk to someone to fall asleep. Even now when Cort is gone I have a hard time falling asleep.

5. I love to wear tall shoes. One of the happiest things about me getting better from my RA was the fact that I could wear high heels.

6. I freak out when people get hurt. I plug my ears close my eyes and run to another room. I am not scared of blood or gore...just people being hurt. Luckily for me Cali stays real calm when someones eye or mouth are bleeding...or when someone has three marbles down their throat. When I was in college I was a health science major...I was thinking of being a nurse. Then Cortney and I were the first people on the scene of a really bad car accident and I freaked. I knew then that I was in the wrong major. No matter how much I liked reading and learning about helping people when they were hurt...or sick...I couldn't do it in real life.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

haha ash those are pretty funny.

mumovearls said...

you are so funny I loved it thanks for doing it -nena

amber said...

The funny thing about this is that I knew all of those things about you. We must be soul mates.

ashleyboice said...

ambea...we are soul mates...trust me.

Laura Lei said...

I keep thinking about how you used to iron your jeans, just to get a couple more inches in the inseam.