Tuesday, October 30, 2007

good day

Today was a good day. I got so much done. I love that feeling. I woke up to a mostly clean house. There were some things that I needed to straighten...and laundry to do that kind of thing. Then my visiting teachers came. Then Cali and I headed with the kids to Jack's Halloween program. It was cute. Jack is also a Jedi. Here he is at home before the program.
How cute is he?
He really does look like a Jedi...our kids have all the moves down too.
They sang a whole bunch of great spooky songs.
Jack goes to the cutest preschool. Here are my kids posed on their decorations.
Rob, Oli and Carolina hanging out in the treehouse at the preschool. Robbie was hitting the window with his fist. He is always acting like such a tough guy. When we were coming into the preschool a man was outside and he had this sweet Harley. He asked the kids if they wanted to hear his motorcycle and it was SOOOO loud. Here Rob is holding on to me with all his might (10 minutes later) because he was sooo scared. He never snuggles me so Cali had to take a picture...and I had to post it regardless of the fact that I have no makeup on. (my friend Rachel said something on her blog about people not posting bad pictures of themselves...well this post I am doing two. I couldn't pass up how cute Rob looked in them)

After the preschool thing we came over to my house and I talked to my sister in law Heather and we made plans for them (Heather, and kids, Cameron and Leah, Bob and Roberta) to come down for dinner at our house. I love having people over for dinner. I really do. We hardly ever have things over here because it is just so much easier usually at other people's house since our house is smaller than my other siblings. But it is always so fun and nice to have people over. Plus...I made some pretty delicious food if I do say so myself. It is always so sad to say goodbye to our family when they have to leave...Oli cried for a while after they left (granted it was 2 hours past his bedtime).

Grandma Berta with Rob and Cooper. (Don't mind Rob's dirty face...his face is ALWAYS dirty I don't know why)
I had to post this picture because I love how laid back (you have to say it like snoop dogg) Rob is. He has got his leg crossed and is eating a sucker in his mom's lap while I play with his hair...man that is the good life.

5 comments:

Laura Lei said...

Yep...it looks like Rob has his mind on his money and his money on his mind.

Oh...and btw...your jedi costumes turned out amazing. Is Carolina going as Princess Leia?

ashleyboice said...

we wanted carolina to be princess leia...but we didn't think she would wear the wig and really that is the most important part of a leia costume. She is instead ALL DECKED out in cinderella gear from disney online. Everything down to satin baby blue high heels. How can we resist those???

Kim said...

You really did an awesome job on the Jedi costume. I'm so impressed!

The Clark said...

whatever ash, you're always hot. and next year are you gonna sew for me??? and didn't you get pictures of that dinner party wink wink?!

mumovearls said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY HE IS TOTALLY LAID BACK lOVE THE COSTUMES -N