Tuesday, October 30, 2007

book detox

I haven't read a book for a month!!! After reading one almost every other day for the whole summer. I have been so sad and trying to get to the library everyday. It is just so hard and I have had soooo much going on. So here's to getting my kids dressed, shoes on and to the Library today.

So I made it to the library. I had a crazy morning. Ahhhh I am 1/2 of a yard short on fabric for my second jedi costume. Of course JoAnne's couldn't find the same kind of fabric I used. I just know that the cut fabric never found it back to it's place. By the time I made it to the Library I was in a pretty bad mood. I ended up with a whole bunch of books though.

I picked up Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy for Captain Emus' Book Club
I started it should be pretty good. EVERYONE and ANYONE is invited to the book club. I read the first 10 chapters today and that is all they have reviewed so far. The book is pretty good even though it is over 100 years old. It is a nice change of pace from other books I have been reading.

2 comments:

The Clark said...

i WISH i could come to the book club. my life is a little to busy though :(

Kacey Nielsen said...

Your nephew cooper is a cutie! And really, I can honestly say that is the cutest Jedi costume I have ever seen. Seriously high quality work! And what can I say about your little Rob? I feel like I know him so well through your blog and I just love him! That was some great blog reading. Thanks!