Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update...

So Samantha is home from the hospital now. She isn't feeling too good but better than yesterday. She is going to be just fine and has a sister in law there helping her hold those little babies. We found out that my brother Tyler has a brain tumor. I am really having a hard time trying to come to terms with that. My husband drove up to Rexburg yesterday to be with his family. He needed to lay his eyes on Tyler...and to be with his mom. He will also be helping the other brothers keep up Tyler's lawn mowing company. For me one of the hardest things is not knowing what is going to happen, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. That is for sure. If we could just know what to expect I think it would be easier. He will be having surgery to remove it sometime within the next 7 days. They are trying to get him in down in Salt Lake instead of Idaho falls. I will post more as I know more.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Ash, mom told me about Tyler today. I cannot believe it. I am so sorry. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I really hope that Tyler is okay; I've always thought he was so nice. You, Cort, and Tyler and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Adri said...

Ash - I'm glad your sister is doing well. And I'm so sorry to hear about your brother in law. I will be thinking about and praying for you and your family.