Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good Day

So today was...a...good day. Cali's kids have been sick with strep this last week. Which means I haven't seen her for a while. Actually it has been since last Friday since I have done anything with her and her kids. I am used to spending a lot of time with her. I never go to the store alone. Any errands we have to do we do together. So it was a long week. I have to stay healthy right now too because we are going back to Moses Lake on April 14th and I don't want to be sick for that. I especially don't want to have sick kids while I am there, too. So today YEAHHH they were all better and they came over and hung out all day. We went to costco while the older kids were in school. And then we just hung out. PLUS it was so warm today that the kids were able to play in my back yard all afternoon. YAHOO. I was so glad they were feeling better. After such a great day my wonderful in-laws came for a couple of hours to visit. It was so great to see them. Both of my kids just love them so much. Not only that but we went to my favorite restaurant kneaders and we all got yummy sandwiches and we ordered 6 desserts (they are small so it wasn't TOO much ). SIGH...I wish every day could be like today. After my in laws left we watched survivor, the Office, and 30 rock with Cali and Joey and Shane. SOOO Funny tonight. What a great day. Good for me.

6 comments:

Scott said...

Hello from Minnesota. Shane Van Cott mentioned your blog in an email. We miss Survivor Night. Your kids agre getting so old!

Scott said...

"agre" is a minnesota way to say "are". duh.

Alisha Marlatt said...

Tom and I watch the office and 30 rock! Last night was hilarious! Too funny!

Supercords said...

Thursday night's make my entire week. It's never the same when we skip them.

Shane

Samantha said...

I'm so sad that you guys are going to moses lake AGAIN without me.

::lindsay said...

The Office is the funniest show ever. Jared and I were dying when Michael was wearing the woman's suit.