Friday, April 13, 2007

On the road AGAIN...

So I must be crazy because tomorrow, at 4:00 a.m. I am going to Moses Lake, again. It is spring break here so my sister Cali and Sister in law Kaelynn and I are driving to ML. There will be 9 grankids there. I am crazy. I am not looking forward to the drive but I think it will be better than last time. Cali and I are becoming pro's. We know what works and what doesn't. We know which towns have McDonalds with play places and which ones are best for both little and big kids. We know which rest areas have family bathrooms and which ones are clean. So it should be better than last time. I hope it is. I will post when I get there.

3 comments:

Alisha Marlatt said...

Same offer applies! If you guys need a place to stop on your way, you are welcome at my house. We are just off the freeway close to the temple. Let me know if you want to stop. 208-921-0705

Supercords said...

Can't wait to hear about the drive up.

Shane

Allison said...

Hey Ashely....it's Joey's sister, ALlison. Cali told me that you posted pictures of your "traveling outfits" and I was hoping to see them! You guys are so funny! Let me know if you put them up!