Sunday, March 10, 2013

veggies

Bleck.  I hate dieting.  All I could think about today was costco's croissants.

We started the day off with a cucumber, and then a red potato.

For lunch we had sautéed zucchini and a small salad with broccoli and radishes.  For dressing we used 1 tsp olive oil and some balsamic vinegar.  (that was one of the yummier things I had this day).  I was weak and grouchy all day.    I felt like a pile of bones all day.  I couldn't even nap I felt so weird.  I also had to pee a lot.  Like every 30 mins.  Cortney was on his feet all day working on the kids bikes and such but I just laid around all day.

Dinner was the soup, which is getting old (after only 2 days), but was filling and gave me enough energy to get the kids showered and in bed.  (i kept smelling their frozen pizza dinner though and wanted to eat it so bad) I had a couple of pieces of sugar free gum today.   We had a late night snack of sautéed mushrooms (sauteed in pam and a little garlic and balsamic).

ugghhh.  I can't believe this was only day two.  I feel like it has been forever since I have eaten good food.  I keep imagining what those poor people on survivor must go through...and it has made me realize that if I ever were on the show, I would be voted off immediately.  I would be too weak, too mean, to lazy, and I imagine I would be talking about food non stop.

I can barely carry Theo up to his bed.

Cortney weighed himself this morning though and he was down 5 lbs.  I didn't weigh myself though because I find it discouraging.

Today we can have fruits and veggies.  I am excited because a combination of the two should cut down cravings.  I have had a couple of clementines and now I am going to try to get enough energy to clean the house without fainting.


I didn't go to church today because Theo is covered in hives.

Tomorrow is Bananas and milk day which I am not looking forward to because I hate HATE both.

They always say nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...I think people that say this have never tasted costco's macadamia nut clusters.
 

4 comments:

Angie said...

"They always say nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

I hate this quote. I think people are fooling themselves with this. It's like those people who try and convince you that tofu tastes good. Fools.

and yes, those macadamia clusters are amazing. little bites of heaven.

Kristy said...

Only fruits and vegetables for days? I would already be dead. My diet is straight carbs.

{natalie} said...

so i am just catching up on here. ash you are killing me, " they always say nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...."

those mac clusters are soooo good.

good luck.

Supercords said...

Angie, tofu DOES taste good. I swear it. Plus, it comes in like 100 different varieties. Sure, it's no macadamia nut cluster, but it's better than eating cabbage soup for a week.