Friday, March 08, 2013

spring clean...for my body.


So today Cali, Cortney and I are starting the 7 day cabbage soup diet.  I think it is kinda hilarious and totally crazy so I thought I would blog about it...especially since I am always looking for good reliable information on this diet and it is hard to find.

I had seen the Eat Your Heart Out diet on pinterest a bunch of times.   It is a pretty specific cleanse with a different type of food to eat each day.  Along with the designated food you can also eat a Wonder Soup....which is actually just a vegetable cabbage soup that was part of the original cabbage soup diet.

What I like about this diet is I am very good about following strict diet rules as long as they are specific.  I know I can do this without cheating...because it is only 7 days.  I am going to write about my experience with the diet her on this blog.

Along with the food listed for the day we are going to drink tons of water and eat the soup.  I am thinking of this more as a cleanse than a diet, A cleanse to get out sugars, gluten, artificial flavoring and colorings, preservatives, and chemicals.  It is only all natural foods.

I started this morning with an apple and a clementine.  Ugggg.  (my usual breakfast is sourdough toast and hot chocolate...so this is going to be a real stretch for me).



Wish me luck....or join along and then we can feel sad together.  :)

No comments: