Monday, March 03, 2008

stir crazy

So ever since I started potty training (forever ago...I think I started on the 10th of Feb) I haven't left the house. I have just been here...dying of boredom. Not just because of potty training but Cali's kids got REALLY sick, and I kinda stayed away and then my kids were really sick. Today I woke up and I decided....enough is enough. It is beautiful outside. Today I am DOING SOMETHING. So maybe by tonight I will have something to post about.

Another thing....Cortney is going to a meeting with some other photographer's from Salt Lake tomorrow...He needs to take 3 prints of his work. So head on over to his blog and help him by picking your favorite. Oh and disregard the pictures of me. I don't like a lot of the pictures that he put on my birthday post.  The meeting is a really artsy thing and I am nervous for him.  I don't know if I would be brave enough to do something like that.  He is excited though. 
Here are some of my favorites...















8 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Ashley, Cortney's pictures are incredible!!! I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing. Lanita's Mom Shelly

The Clark said...

Is he doing the SL7 thing?

cort said...

Ya, Justin invited to to join their crew. I am going to check it out tomorrow.

ckweller said...

All of Cortney's pictures are AMAZING! He would be safe picking any of them really. They were good enough to inspire Zack to take a photography class so I think any artsy fartsy snob would like them too!!!

Rae said...

Ashley I love Love reading your blog. You have a delightful narrative voice. And good photography to boot (ya cort you are marvelous, you are helping me be more re-inspired to shoot again. I did back in high school). I really like how you changed the page around and put that big picture of the family at the top. Oh Rob...

mumovearls said...

I'll have to say he can't go wrong with any of them! He's amazing! Let us know how it goes! I'll keep my fingers crossed for him!-n

SW Portraits said...

First of all, I LOVE the family pic at the top!! My top 3 picks start with the amazing b/w tree, then the mail boxs in the snow, then the barred window with the red wall!! He's amazing at photography!

Berta said...

I too, LOVE your family pic at the top . . . send me one . . please! I think Cort will do GREAT. You know the other, absolutely neat pic is the little girl peeking around her mom's back! I think that's an amazing pic. PLEASE, keep me posted on how he does. Thanks for the fun post.
Luv, MomBerta