Thursday, March 20, 2008

lucky me.

Today...I got a present in the mail...

A beautiful necklace from my mother in law and my sister in law Heather.  The designer is lisa leonard let me just say....she is amazing. I have been dreaming of owning a necklace of hers for almost a year.  I check her blog often and every time I am just so amazed by her creativity.  So...I was SOOOO excited to get this in the mail today.  What a great surprise.  And what a great way to turn a boring day into a great one.  
So I took a lot of pictures...just because I think it is so beautiful.  It says....
MY FAMILY.CORTNEY.ASHLEY.OLIVER.R.O.B.  
I love that my Roberta had them spell Rob...R.O.B (for his initials Robert Owen Boice)


I am so happy.  How nice of my inlaws.  And how great it is to get a birthday present on a day other than your birthday.  Go take a look at her blog.  Soon your heart will be dreaming of owning one too.  It is perfect timing for mother's day...have someone buy one for you.  She has tons of different styles.  I swear...the first time I looked at her blog my heart was beating so hard...that is how much I love her stuff.

5 comments:

Berta said...

It looks GREAT on you ! ! ! I'm so glad it FINALLY got there! Enjoy & love you tons!
MomBerta

::lindsay said...

I really like that necklace. I can see why you've been wanting it for months.

ali said...

oh ashley. that is gorgeous. I am dreaming of mine now. i want to buy one for every mom I know!

Kim said...

That is SO cool! Thanks for sharing. I'll check out the blog.

mumovearls said...

that is gorgeous