Thursday, March 13, 2008

great day

Today I had one of those days. A day where I felt like I was accomplishing things all day long. The house was clean, errands run, dinner in the oven, Rob down for a LONG nap...that kind of day. I love those.

Todd and Tiffany and children came over tonight for dinner and drywalling. Tiffany and I stayed up stairs with the 6 kids while Cort and Todd finished the ceiling and half of one of the walls. Ohhh. It is so great having them over. Todd has helped us so much and Tiffany is one of my best friends in the world so it was a great night. (I don't know how great it was for Todd and Cort but I had a blast). I tried to get some pictures of them in action...but there isn't good lighting yet down there...

In this one I had Cortney pretend like he was helping Todd. They kept stopping every time I came down so this is as good as it gets on pictures.


Rob...is being so mischievous. Mostly potty related and naked related mischievousnesses. Tonight Tiff's Roxy (2) came running out with a worried look on her face. We followed her and her and Robbie were in the bathroom. Rob had taken off his pants and night diaper and tried to flush them down the toilet. Those night diapers can hold A LOT of pee so the thing was HUGE and needless to say they didn't flush down. They just overflowed the toilet. Luckily she told us. There was a lot of water on the floor already. Tiff told me I better get my camera.
This is the look he gave me when I came in...
Then he just kept on playing in it, like it was no big thing. Thank goodness I had cleaned the toilet like 2 hours before this. Not that that makes it much better.
Notice the water on the floor...
when I put the camera away and the kid got in trouble he was so shocked. Ahhh....

All week anytime he and Carolina are together they go and pee randomly in one of Cali's Showers. Usually one of the other kids come and get us or we catch them ourselves. Yesterday they were in the guest bathroom naked and brushing their teeth.

I don't know what to do with him sometimes. Nothing works on this kid...he could care less about punishment....of any kind.

Cali is gone...boohoo. She went to a sisters weekend with Joey's family. I am always so bored when she is gone.

No comments: