Thursday, January 10, 2008

we're back

And the house is so freezing I can barely type right now . So I will post a couple of pictures and hopefully type more tomorrow when the house heats up warmer than 54 degrees.

We had the best time. It was so wonderful. My mom and dad have this little canal behind their house. There are hundreds of turtles in there and here is Rob feeding them. We had to do this at least once every day. I personally love turtles so I thought it was great.
Cortney took some great pictures of me and the kids. We also got a family picture taken but...I might send out cards sometime...if not I will post it on here.
this is what it looked like trying to get a family picture. It sucks that Cortney is the photgrapher...it means he is never in any fam picture...and if he is then it was taken by a little table and a towel using the timer.
This is the way Rob looked everyday around noon when he was ready for a nap.
Cortney went fishing a couple of days just in the ocean by himself. Some locals taught him some stuff and he caught a whole bunch of fish. He brought this one home for me to take a picture and then put the fish back in the ocean and he swam right off.
Oli jumping off a rock into the pool. He is wearing Rob's floaty unitard...it was funny...usually if he wore it he would wear his swimsuit over the top so it didn't look too nerdy. He really learned to swim on this trip.
A BEAUTIFUL picture of Rob by the pool yesterday.

I will write more tomorrow.

8 comments:

Berta said...

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY! ! ! ! Glad you made it okay. . .now, I'll read your blog and look at your pics. Welcome HOME!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Your boys are adorable!

::lindsay said...

You have such a beautiful family Ashley!

Is it bad to have been jealous of your family in Mazatlan while it's been COMPLETELY snowy and frigid here?

Anonymous said...

You're incredibly photogenic. You are amazingly gorgeous in photographs. Just thought you should know.

LC

Samantha said...

thanks for the email- haha. So...I keep checking your blog cause you wrote "i will write more tomorrow" and it's past tomorrow...

Adri said...

I love that picture of you and your boys.

Heather said...

Alright, I think I want to be playing on the beach with you dudes. What the crap? Well, someday in my wildest dreams I will be doing that by the beach. Someday........soon!
Glad you had a BLAST!
Wuv,
HDW

Supercords said...

After 20 zillion photos taken by you and Cort (mostly Cort), I'm excited to start seeing some. Hooray for you guys being back in the States.