Saturday, January 05, 2008

gone so long

so... I am still here in Mexico. My brother's and sister's have all left. Our trip is also soon coming to an end. I always get so sad when we all have to go home. Granted I am ready to get back and live in the USA once again (I have been to spanish sacrament 6 out of the last 8 Sunday's). But I love it when my family is all together and Mazatlan to me really is like home. We had a great time...But soon (thursday??) I will be back and posts will be regular. I think I am tanner right now then I have ever been in my life. I have read 8 books so far. Man laying in the sun and reading...I don't think there is anything better. Anyways..just thought I would type a quick entry. Happy Holidays (belated)!!!

4 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

I want photos of that great tan....dang...8 books...you are a reader. Glad you are having a great time. I wish I was at the beach enjoyin' the sun!

Laura Lei said...

Man, I am excited for you to be back. I can't wait to see some pics. It feels like you've been away forever. I also want a list of books you read.

Anonymous said...

i don't think a blog post has ever made me as jealous as this one. oh my. 8 books, super tan!? i am so so jealous.

Whitney Amelia said...

Happy Holidays (belated) to you guys too. Cant wait to hear of your travels and see the fun pics. Good for you guys...Im so very envious! SOunds like all is well...