Monday, January 14, 2008

like mother like son

I am a scaredy cat. Oli is too. Tonight he got spooked (there were some aliens on a show he was watching...I knew he shouldn't watch it but I went in to check it out and they were dancing and didn't seem scary to me). He said to me as he went to bed "if someone kills me...you have to kill them". Then again after he brushed his teeth he said he need dad's gun (I know that sounds horrible...but just so you know...yes Cortney has guns but...they are in a safe...and the ammo is in another separate safe and the kids NEVER see the guns) I feel bad that he is scared.
another way Oli is like me...he can't help but strike a pose.

4 comments:

Whitney Amelia said...

Very GQ Oli! NICE cheek bones i must say.
I miss these faces i cant wait to see them in a few weeks!
Awesome photo.

Angie said...

perfect pose!

Berta said...

Uuhhhhhh, I remember HOW SCARED I was at that age (and older) over scary movies. That's why I don't watch them to this day. Mummies coming to life and hiding in the broom closet and under my bed were my big nightmares! I relate really well. "G'me a hug there Oli-bur!" - Grandma will SAVE you! Man, this kid is a 'looker'!

Samantha said...

I'm so happy you are posting so often again. Oli is so good looking.