Tuesday, January 22, 2008

arrghh...

It is 1 in the morning. I don't know why I am still up. In the morning I have to get up early..and drive to Salt Lake (in tons of snow) to go to the doctor. I am so grateful for the doctor but I still don't like going. It would be fun if I maybe had a babysitter and Cortney and I could go, and then eat in the cafeteria after (I love hospital food....I can't help myself). Plus I have to have like five million little tubes of blood drawn. Every six weeks I have to. But tomorrow is worse than usual because I have to do 4 tubes extra that they couldn't do last time. Sorry to complain but...I almost pass out everytime and I am all alone and sometimes I would just like someone there to hold my hand.

4 comments:

lanita said...

I would totally come if I could!!! Really. I always get gittery when I have to go to the doc, too. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

i will go with you or watch the boys any time!

FiddleWiz said...

*BIG HUG*

Kristine and Philip said...

Ashley, I would go with you if I could. I love your blog! You are so cute and I had such a good time with you and Cort in Guatemala/Mexico in November. Miss you!