Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Sumo=Happy Ashley

We went to Happy Sumo for my birthday which is my favorite restaurant tasty japaneese food and sushi. It was so much fun. Cortney and I went alone and we sat at a table with no light above it it was the darkest table at a restaurant I have ever sat at. I couldn't even tell what I was eating.

This morning we were driving and Oliver said to me out of nowhere "Daddy always eats the food that Tyler gives me and I don't want him to." I couldn't understand what he was talking about mostly because he has an imaginary friend named Tyler and also a beloved uncle Tyler. I asked him which Tyler and he said "the real one....Tyler gave me some food and put it on the counter and daddy ate it" It is amazing what little kids are thinking sometimes. Maybe not amazing to you all but I thought it was so cute. He was being so pensive in the back seat thinking about life and Tyler and the food his dad ate.

2 comments:

Berta said...

Yummy, lucious - you need to take us to that 'establishment' when we come to visit! I want to try some, but want to 'see' what I'm eating . . .just in case!

Ollie - what did Tyler feed him? Just curious!

Berta said...

"HAPPY ASHLEY . . .where in the heck are you?" We haven't heard from you in a long, long time!

MISS YOU . . .please write to 'us'!