Sunday, March 18, 2007

Home again, home again jiggity jig

So we are home...it took 12 and a half hours. Real good time. I knew it was going to be a long day because all of the kids were crying that they didn't want to leave as we were loading the car. We left at 5:30 or so. The kids were crazy. Still good considering but worse then on the way to Washington. They knew there was nothing to look forward to. Oh well it was ALOT of good memories and I know it is making us better people.
Cali and I in our matching outfits. I know this isn't a great picture of us but after 13 hours with 6 kids in a small space how good are we supposed to look...right?
All the kids in their glory. I gave my kids a bath after the long day and the bath water was dark brown. They were covered from head to toe in treats.
It was really fun wearing matching outfits. We already got tons of people looking at us in disbelief for just having 6 kids but it was even more unbelievable being two ladies...matching outfits...6 kids. Yeah...I loved it.

1 comment:

Supercords said...

oh my gosh, these pictures are hilarious. Especially the one with 6 tiny kids crammed into the back of the mini van. What a trip. I'm so glad I wasn't on it. :)

Shane