Monday, March 26, 2007

TWINS!

So they are here!!! Sammy had her babies delivered by c-section yesterday (sunday)at 7:53 & 7:56 am. I don't know the exact details and I will post them as I get them.

I do know the girl KATE (named after kyles mother) was born first and is 4 pounds something. She was actually 4 lbs 7 oz. 18 inches long.

Owen came second at 5 lbs something. Okay my mom just called me Owen weighed 5 lbs 9 oz 18 1/2 inches long. His full name is Owen Kyle Miller he is O.K Miller just like my grandpa Owen Ken Earl was O.K. Earl
Sorry the pictures are so small they are from Kyles cell phone. Better than nothing. I am so happy for them.
Both babies are healthy and it sounded as if Owen will get to go home when Kyle and Sam do, it might take Kate a couple more days after that. Amazing to have such healthy twins.

6 comments:

Laura Lei said...

Yipee! I am so glad they are here and I love the names. I love a new baby....but two...that's even better. Congrats on becoming an Aunt of twins.

Alisha Marlatt said...

I didn't even know Sam was pregnant! I guess I'm a little out of the loop. That is so exciting! Tell her congrats for me!

Laura Lei said...

Hey...this is from Ben's new email (he emails us every week on his Pday)..."someone tell sam congratulations for me and that i love her like a sister. cause she pretty much is."

Adri said...

They are so cute! And I LOVE those names. (We have Kate on our list of girl names.) And I'm wish Alisha - I didn't even know she was pregnant! Congrats to the fam!

Berta said...

"HOW ARE THE BABIES DOING?" Keep us posted!

Samantha said...

Ash thanks for putting in the pictures! and thanks to everyone for the kind words. We are so so happy and it's so great to hear from all of you!