Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Busy Day

So today was a crazy day. Not like my usual days. I slept in this morning...long trips are hard on me I come home sooo tired. I finally woke up and started reading a book. I was only going to read until Rob woke up and then I was going to start my day. A couple of hours later I heard Rob stiring around in his room. He woke up at NOON....and I only had a couple of pages left in my book. It was a nice start to the day. We then all got dressed, fed and ready. We jumped in the car and I called Evans Hairstyling College to see if they had any appointments for my two boys. It was awesome they said they could get me in at 1:30 (it was 1:21 when I called). We went straight over there and my two boys got their hair cut. Either Cali or I have been cutting their hair since they were born. They always cry and freak out and it isn't worth it. This place was awesome. I didn't tell them untill we were there and I had two girls cut their hair right next to each other. It was so great. Oliver was doing a little silent crying at first (the lady was using someone elses clippers and they were pulling his hair). She switched clippers and he was fine after that. The whole thing was over in 15 minutes. I then took the boys to pick out a dessert at Kneaders. YUMMY. The best food around. I love that place. We had a fruit tart, a key lime pie tart, and a german chocalate brownie. We went and ate them in the park. It was fun. I never go anywhere without my sister and I see why. It was lonely sitting there at the park by myself. I actually went down the slide with Robert. It was such a nice day! We went home because Robbie was trying to get some kids toys and wouldn't leave him alone. Once home I put Robbie down and Ollie and I continued to play...
I tried to take a picture of Robbie's new hair before his nap. He wouldn't hold still...he just wanted to see his picture on the back of the camera. His hair cut is REAL cute though.
Here is Olivers hair cut. He posed himself on the ball. Funny what a kid learns when his parents take a million pictures. He thinks he is so handsome. All day he kept saying "thanks mom for letting me get my haircut, I am going to do whatever you say on this day"
As we were playing and taking pictures outside the sprinklers went on....he was not amused.
It was so funny seeing him try to get off the yard and getting sprayed in the head. I know that makes me sound mean...but it really was funny.
When did I get old enough to have a kid that can jump over the fence? When did my little baby get old enough to jump over the fence? The worst part of it is that my little Rob trys to copy him and he can get about halfway up the fence...his little feet are the perfect size to go in the chain links.

After getting home I called Amber and Laura and had a little mommy time while I talked to two of my Bestest Friends. After that I had a class presidency meeting for young womens at 5:00....we had stuff to prepare for tomorrows mutual. At 5:30 I ran to the church to help set up tables and stuff for the RS birthday dinner at 6:00. Now it is 9:30...I barely got my kids in bed and the house really needs a once over. But I am TOO tired. It is tiring having stuff to do all day. I love my unschedualed life. It really is the best. Cortney is over at my brother and sister's house putting a water line from their sink to their fridge. Who knows when he will be home...but I bet he would appreciate it if the house was clean...I know I would. I better get working. GOODNIGHT

2 comments:

Heather said...

What handsome boys you have. My kidos need a haircut in such a bad way.....but it is too hard to schedule things at the moment. I am a fly by your pants type of woman!
Wuv, Heather

Berta said...

Ollie looks SO OLD climbing over that fence - like, all grown up! Wow, you guys have your sprinklers on already down there - niiiiiice! The kids are adorable - LOVE, LOVE.