Tuesday, March 27, 2007

my come lo todo

Come lo todo means glutton is spanish...translated word for word it says he who eats everything. That is my little or should I say big R.o.b. Every morning I make that little boy a hot breakfast yesterday it was two scrambled egg omlet with toast. Today he had a huge bowl of old fashioned oatmeal (adult serving size, I couldn't eat that much) a bannana, and a bowl of lucky charms. I hadn't planned on giving him the lucky charms but after he finished his food I got myself some lucky charms. He wouldn't even let me eat them he would yell at me every time I took a bite and kept looking frantically at how much cereal was left in the bowl. Some times he amazes me.
Here he is watching the tube, he likes to watch Teletubbies when he wakes up from a nap grumpy. It usually cheers him right up. (note he is getting his hair, I guess that is how he soothes himself.)
I love when my kids sit nicely by eachother...it hardly ever happens so I thought I HAD to get a camera out and document it.
Just the side view and ofcourse it isn't in focus. Cortney's camera is too fancy for me.
The weather here is starting to get nice and our grass is starting to come in. This is a picture of ROB running in our front yard. He cries all day by the door to go out to play.
Oliver jumping down our front steps. I CANNOT wait for summer. oh...and for our back yard to be done.

4 comments:

Alisha Marlatt said...

I know the feeling, I'm so excited for our backyard to be done. The girls are going crazy being cooped up all day.

Laura Lei said...

I love the hair pulling thing. So cute.

Supercords said...

You are turning into quite the photographer yourself. These are great photos.

Shane

Berta said...

LOOK AT THESE ADORABLE KIDS . . . I just want to squeeze em' - they're yummy! I 'almost' didn't recognize R.O.B. - he is changing so fast since he's been to Grandma's last. Wow, he must be eating you out of house and home - he's going to be a big, big boy! . . . He IS a big, big boy - what am I saying! ! !
Great entry - thanks for sharing.