Tuesday, August 03, 2010

girls camp

This year camp was so fun. Of course, I was only up there for two full days. I hadn't planned on going at all...with our car broken down, and because of what a pain it is to find someone to watch my kids. The Wednesday before camp one of my Young Women said "I wish you could figure out a way to come to camp". That got me thinking and that night at midnight I realized I could come back with the relief society presidency. They were coming to visit the second day and going back home after dinner. I was so glad I went. It was such a good experience and the best way to be friends with the girls.

Our theme was "be all you can be" and we had army everything. I love all of the leaders that were there so much and was grateful to get to know them better. It was such a fun experience and I am so glad I had the opportunity to go.

Of course thanks to Cali for watching my kids. She's the bomb.


No comments: