Tuesday, August 12, 2008

so long

So my parents are gone again. Back to Peru. It has been so hard having them gone...and I just wanted to stare at them the whole time they were here. As hard as it has been....it is amazing to watch them and see just how much they love it, and I know that they really are doing a good job. And making a difference. I am proud of them. But dang...they still have one more year...sheesh.

Oliver said in the dinner prayer last night "thank you for grandma and grandpa and please bless that we can remember the good times that we had with them."

So cute. How does he know to say that?

1 comment:

mumovearls said...

That is so sweet, I have been loving Zaymes' prayer lately... It's like he has actually started thinking about what he is going to say in them.-n
ps: kiss my boyfriend ROB for me...