Saturday, August 02, 2008

gone

I know, I need to post.  

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Vegas, and then on to San Diego.  I will post all about it and maybe add some pictures.  Sam posted about the trip on her blog.  We had a great time and spent the week with her awesome in-laws.  It was a lot of fun.  

I wanted to post this one picture of us at the Zoo.  We had a great day...but just look at how many kids we have.  Ayyeyeyeyee, it was crazy.  Sitting next to me (and yes I am making a crazy face) is Sam's sister in law Kacey...the whole Miller family is so awesome.  I love them and had such a great time with them. 


I am so busy. 

I leave to girls camp on tuesday morning.  Then on Friday it is up to Heber for the Kenneth and Vertie Earl Reunion...I think there are supposed to be 325 Earls there.  It is going to be awesome. (my parents are coming!!).  They leave Monday night and then Wednesday morning I head to my High school reunion.  So I am a little stressed out.  I have a lot of packing, laundry, and cleaning to do.  Plus...I have just been reading all day...so that doesn't help anything does it??  I will be back...someday. 

No comments: