Thursday, August 07, 2008

girls camp

So I am back. I had a great time. I really missed my family. I will write more later but I leave in the morning to Heber and I have a ton of stuff to do. I didn't take a camera so camp pictures will come later when I get pictures from the camp leader.

My family was sick from July 22nd until now (Cortney got sick a week later and was sick until just barely). It feels like the summer just blew by...probably the fastest time has flown since I have had children. Ahhh.

2 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Ashley at the risk of sounding old, condescending or even patronising I have thought about you at camp, (both now and then) and am thinking you did a great job. Shelly (your old stake camp leader)

ashleyboice said...

Thanks Shelly. I think I did a good job...I hope I did a good job. Hahaa...It is such a crazy thing going as a leader. I had to really get into being cheesy...and crazy and funny the whole time (okay it wasn't that hard to get into). As a young woman leader I think about my leaders all the time. Especially as I got ready for camp. I don't think my girls had it as awesome as I did. When I think about how much you guys influenced who I am today, it really overwhelms me. I can't believe how many strong ladies I had that assisted in raising me. I hope my girls can be so lucky.