Friday, August 22, 2008

the Hardy's

I have really been meaning to post about the Hardy's. It was so fun be able stay with them this week. Merle and Cynthia are second parents to me and I love them...and I know they love me. Plus I got to see all of my Hardy brothers which was great. THANKS people!!

A funny picture of me and my Merle, May of 1998, in Seattle we both had new shoes. It isn't that great a picture because I took a picture of a picture with my camera.

Oh and I added a couple of old pictures to my REUNION post. hahaa. Good times.

5 comments:

Laura Lei said...

That picture is so funny. I loved that trip to Seattle, but I'm wondering why I didn't get new shoes. Hmmm.

Angelique said...

so you always talk about how crazy skinny you were in high school (although you are still super thin)...now i have a visual..love the picture.

ashleyboice said...

i love my bright yellow hair in that picture. hahahaa

Christensen's said...

Love the hair! Everytime I see you with blond hair I just can't believe it is you! You are so beautiful with your dark hair, I honestly envy your gorgeous hair! It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. It makes me want to take one!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

I miss the Hardys. LOVE MOM