Friday, July 18, 2008

where my girls at?

I just booked a ticket to go to Moses Lake (sans kids and husband) for my high school reunion. I will be there the starting the 13th of August for 5 fun filled days. I am so excited. It is going to be triple fun because since my parents don't live there any more I will be staying with Laura and it will be just like old times...I cannot cannot wait.

Ohhh...not that I wouldn't love to see my parents but when they are home I can't stand to leave their sides...so this way I can focus on seeing my friends. Yahooo.

I am getting some sweet HS photo's ready to scan. Stay tuned.



Sorry Amber...I know you didn't want me to post these, but I love these.

Graduation night...and yes I am making a crying face.
Me, Amber, Adri, Lanita, Laura, Bridget, and Jenny

Our senior trip...Amber, Ashley, and Laura Mazatlan.

The night before graduation a whole bunch of us mormon girls got together and went to Hope Floats at the theater and we went to Sherie's before that.

Amber, Lanita, me Sherie's


Heather, Ivan, Derek, Katie (?), Laura, Craig, Ben, Amber, Charlie, Me

Homecoming 1997

I also found this hilarious picture of the three of us...my two best friends and I. I love them so much...is that weird? I can't wait to hang out with them. Honestly they are my sister's...I would do anything for them. (sorry your eyes are closed lei)

7 comments:

amber said...

please no highschool pictures, please!!!

Angelique said...

that sounds like so much fun...sweet that you are still friends with your high school peeps. my best friend is a year younger than me so i get to go see all the people that um..well..i wasn't super good friends with..can't wait for the pics...

Jared said...

Haha Sounds like a fun filled time. It's always fun to catch up with people from your past. Tell everyone I said hi, even if I didn't go there, I don't want to be considered rude. LOL

Laura Lei said...

Hey...I'm all about the high school pictures. I can't tell you how many I have of us. I can't can't wait to see you and Bea.

Laura Lei said...

I can't stop laughing about the last picture (although all of them are pretty funny). Who took that picture? It had to be for our photography class...so I'm not sure how all three of us managed to get in the shot.

ashleyboice said...

that picture of the three of us was taken on morgan road. I am pretty sure sam took it.

lanita said...

Yikes! Not too sure I'm fond of the h.s. pictures either--at least of myself! I'm getting nostalgic myself reading your blog. How 'bout next year girl reunion in Utah (somewhat more central)! ;) Man that would be fun. Some day......