Monday, July 21, 2008

tomato

Rob picked 5 baby tomatoes off of my tomato plants last week. When I asked him if he picked them he said "no, I got them at the store."

Darn...I hate when they start lying.


I also wanted to say that at Youth Conference one of the boys from the stake had a faux hawk and spent the day hanging out without his shirt on...all of my young women were swooning over him...I couldn't help but think "him"?? How can they fall for such an act? That was never my type...at all. I also got to see a lot of bad flirting. Not bad as in naughty...just bad. Pushing each other...screaming...dunking under water...sheesh. Ohhh and let me not forget back rubs. Awkward.

4 comments:

Christensen's said...

I love your posts! You always make me laugh! I can only imagine what it was like with all the flirting! And I do feel so bad for you about your tomatoes! Only someone who grows a garden can relate, and I totally can relate!

vjc said...

can we just ban backrubs? especially at sacrament meeting!
by anyone-- to anyone! whew!

Jared said...

Ahhhhhh, oh those days when the girls used to swoon over me. And how could I ever forget the awkward back rubs! Life was so good back then. LOL Hey It's my life and I can imagine it how I want to. ; P

ashleyboice said...

hahaa jared.