Tuesday, May 20, 2008

a couple of things

First off...tonight I went to Smith's grocery for a couple of things after everyone had gone to sleep.  It was 10:30 and the wind was blowing, a hot wind.  I just made me think of Laura and all of the late night runs to Safeway we used to take.  I wish it was a late night run to Safeway with her.  

Second...Today I had my doctor's appointment in Salt Lake.  Ahhhh.  The study is almost over (I think I have 3 more appointments 1 every six weeks).  In fact today was my last appointment with my doctor.  He is done with his residency and is moving to Orem to practice with his dad.  It was bittersweet goodbye for me.  He and his father have helped me out more than I would ever think someone could or would.  To be honest with you I thought people in general just didn't care that much (outside what their job required)...but they really proved me wrong.  Honestly I feel like they saved my life.  That was a dark time for me, before I got better.  Anways...I am so glad that he is moving here because he can continue to be my doctor.  I am really grateful for them.   Everytime I go to the doctor I start to feel a little sorry for myself.  Sorry that I have to drive to Salt Lake (phew I made it there and back with out killing myself or someone else),  Poor me I have to have blood drawn ect.  But really it is no big deal and every time I get there I think "man I am lucky, I am not here to visit my parents, or siblings, or husband, or child".  (sorry if this doesn't make sense I stayed up until 4:00 am reading last night, yikes)

Also...it has been so long since I have been pregnant.  I am so grateful for this break but the hormones inside me want a baby in there.  It isn't even that I want a baby...my body does.  I have been thinking about names....and dreaming about how much I love a Denny's grand slam breakfast when I am pregnant.  

That is all.  I have some pictures from the weekend I will post them tomorrow. 

5 comments:

Earl Family said...

I think it's retarded that we live so stinkin' close and NEVER see each other! Come and see me! Eliza needs an Oliver fix and I need some juicy girl talk.

Laura Lei said...

I miss those late night runs to the grocery store too (and late night taco bell runs). It's just not the same going by yourself.

You're so lucky your doctor will be in Orem. I hate driving a half hour anywhere now. Kind of funny considering we both grew up in an area that you had to drive anywhere from an hour to 2 1/2 to get any shopping done.

Anyway, I know exactly what you mean about your body wanting a baby. I think I feel that everyday.

lanita said...

We so need to talk. I just need to find you phone number......!

mumovearls said...

ok did i miss something I didn't even know! How exciting though... Remember when we did the needle test? (sandpoint years ago) it said you were only going to have 2 boys... Ha we have all proved it wrong!-I love babies! -n

mumovearls said...

hahaha I'm a spaz! I need to have a break from my kids... did I start any rumors?