Friday, May 30, 2008

2 quick things...

that I want to remember.

Oliver said tonight in our dinner prayer "please bless mom, that she can get better at cooking". Cortney had to really try hard to keep it together.

Rob fake sneezes EVERY TIME I wash his face, or comb his hair or wipe his bum. He goes AHH AHHH AHHHCHOOO. It is one of the highlights of my day. I don't know why it just warms my heart, every time he does it. WHO knows why he does it. It really is so weird. He isn't doing it to be cute....because he does it in a real annoyed way. It is hard to explain but he will be trying to get away from me and he will turn his head and aahhhh chhooo. Weird. I had to write it because I NEVER want to forget that. I have always had my perfect memory...but it really is getting exhausting remembering so many things.

I am getting the picture situation fixed this weekend. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

mumovearls said...

that's so sweet!
and Oliver's prayer... wow are you really that bad of a cook? you can't be... -n

Whitney Amelia said...

oh man, i laughed out loud about oli's prayer...so cute.
ya, bodi too kinda does this fake laugh or cough when i change his shirt...he hates it.

Earl Family said...

Oli's prayer cracked me up! I happen to think you are a fabulous cook...Oli - you're wrong buddy :)

lanita said...

The sneezing thing seriously cracked me up! What a goofy thing. I saw you read The Host. Wasn't it great!?