Thursday, May 08, 2008

2 new things

First this is what Cali and I made for dinner for all the kids tonight.
Yummy! And it was made with homemade bread and Celeste's Heavy cream syrup.
Man our kids are spoiled. (Really I didn't have anything to cook with but I did have the random ingredients of strawberries and cream...both of which I never have)

So back to 2 new things...
On Monday I had it in my mind that I really wanted a trampoline. And seeing how we now have grass in our backyard and we actually have a backyard it is now the time. For the past couple of months I have been looking for trampolines on ksl.com and of course they always sold super fast and most were in SLC. So Cortney got home from work and I was using the power of positive thinking (hahaa) to bring a trampoline into our lives. Sure enough I typed in "trampoline" in the search box and up pops a tramp selling near our house...already disassembled and for only 85 dollars! The best part of the whole thing is she had only had it listed one hour, and it was in the wrong section on ksl. So we called her up and it was ours...and for only 80 because the atm only gives 20's. Sweet. The lady told us that they only had it up for two months and then her daughter broke her arm so they took it down. Lucky us. It is brand new. And it is a nice tramp. I am so excited!

The second new thing is the boys summer haircuts. Phewww. I love it when there hair gets shaved. I just feel claustrophobic for them with that thick shaggy hair they are usually sporting.
aren't their little (okay not so little) shaved heads cute??

Please excuse Rob's dirty dirty face...I try I really do to keep it clean.

This picture is crazy...they happened to both jump sideways at the same time...it actually ended in a pretty bad collision, and Rob ended up crying, but still the picture is cool.

Oliver in the middle of a flip. Pretty awesome huh? Or maybe pretty dangerous?
Poor Oli.

Well that is all. Two very exciting things in the life of a stay at home mom.

8 comments:

dirty>south said...

let me know if they need WWF training. Justin and I are pros.

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, Macho man!

Angelique said...

I am at work right now wishing I had some of that french toast...oh how delicious.

Whitney Amelia said...

i think french toast is top on the list of favorite foods for me. that looks divine.
action photos of the boys rock. those dudes look like they have a lot of fun together!

Supercords said...

Can I buy the trampoline off you for $80 bucks after Ollie breaks his arm?

Kim said...

Every child needs a trampoline! It's the best.

mumovearls said...

I think ALL boys need a Trampoline growing up. our boys have so much fun with each other just jumping.-
Ash- I lost your email it's been a little crazy here. send those pics to nenaearl@ h o t m a i l ok I'm working on a new banner for your parents blog. -n

Angie said...

okay that strawberry thing looks delicious!

gramyflys said...

I sure love those two rascally boys of yours...fun to see them growing up on your blog..
Lori Emig