Sunday, February 24, 2008

so cool

Yesterday I was laying in bed reading. Rob came in and said "look mom I'm cool". He had a cloak on and sunglasses. I yelled for Cortney to take some pictures of him. He thought he was so awesome.
I love this first picture because when he is trying to be really cool he rolls his eyes back in his head and won't make eye contact with anyone....I love that you can see that even behind the sunglasses.
He was strutting around...man this kid has so much attitude.


I have been going crazy the past two weeks. This whole potty training thing...I don't know about it. I have been a shut in for so long. Waiting for Rob to "get" the whole potty training thing. We got treats and he just doesn't want to do it. He gets mad at me everytime I ask him if he needs to go to the bathroom. He won't go on the baby potty and will only go pee standing up (he isn't quite tall enough...which equals a lot of bathroom cleaning for me). I don't know if I should give up or not...He poops in his underwear EVERY DAY. Yesterday I watched him like a hawk...I jumped in the shower quickly...and sure enough he pooped. I don't know if I should try again when he is older and actually wants to do it. I asked him if he wanted to wear diapers and he said "yes" really happy like. Oli was so easy to train because he was older...he got it. If I give up though...these past two weeks will be for nothing....

3 comments:

Berta said...

Okay Ash . . . here's my birthday present to you: http://drphil.com/articles/article/264/

Cut and paste that in your browser!
Luv, MomBerta

Marshall and Alison said...

I am a blog stalker. I waited until my kids were both over 3 and it was so much easier. I didn't want the drama that seemed to happen every time we tried when they were younger. When they finally wanted to do it of their own accord it took them 2 days or so. Oh, and I love those "cool" pics above. He is gorgeous.

FiddleWiz said...

Hey Ashley I wrote my happy birthday post :) HAPPY FLIPPITY BIRTHDAY!!! (senza-sordino.blogspot.com). Your kids are so incredibly cute!!!