Tuesday, February 05, 2008

eggs

Today the Jack and Oli kept coming in and telling Cali and I that the babies were cracking egg shells all over the kitchen. I was being lazy and kept saying I was coming...I knew that I had put a carton of eggshells in the garbage...and I was kinda thinking, that it wouldn't do too much harm for them to crack them more. When I finally got up to go see this is what we found...
I screamed...out of shock when I walked in...like a short girly scream. Rob freaked. Gracie just crawled out of there as fast as she could. I didn't know that there was 1 egg left in the carton that was still a whole egg. So they got egg everywhere. Yuck. Cali said..."go get the camera" right when we ran in there. hahahaa. What a cute face....

Also...Rob is trying to potty train himself. He keeps telling me that he has to go to the bathroom and when he and Carolina are together I always find them both in the bathroom...and he is trying to undress somehow to show her how he can go. They always look so guilty when I find them. Hahaa. So I guess that is something that I have got to get doing. I always put it off...because lets face it, when you are at target or wherever it just isn't convenient to have to take a toddler to the bathroom a million times.

I am still really missing my parents...people say the time goes by fast...not so far.

Todd and Tiffany came over last night along with Justin and Angelique, and the boys went down and worked. They got almost the whole thing framed. How awesome is that. I couldn't go to sleep last night because I was so excited about it and couldn't stop thinking about it. I can't wait to have it finished.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happend to your guatamala trip recount...?

lanita said...

Those pictures made me laugh out loud! Life is always an adventure with children around!

aaron & erika said...

okay...i know this is completely random. but i was in the shower this morning & an old conversation that i had with alisha popped into my head where she told me that she read on your blog that sometimes you travel to slc for appointments up at the university & she told that you mentioned that you don't like to go by yourself. i don't know if you know that i live in slc but i would be happy to go with you sometime...it would give me an excuse to get a babysitter. if you need some company let me know, it would be fun to see ya'. here is my number (801) 859-9923. erika

khepworth said...

Love this! Especially Rob. Poor thing.

mumovearls said...

Haaaaa hahaaha!
That is great just the fist picture of them with the guilty looks! Good Stuff! I had a random dream about you the other night. hmmmm It was weird-nena