Wednesday, February 20, 2008

boring

so I haven't had anything to blog about. All I have been doing is sitting in my house in my pj's. I don't know why...I am having a lazy week. Rob did go #2 on the potty last night. YEAH. (but...honestly potty training isn't coming too great...Oli was trained in 1 day so this 1 yeek going on two is a new thing for me) Since Rob did go potty last night we all packed up this morning and went to chuck e. cheese. Cali and me and the kids that is. Usually at the chuck e. cheese here during the day they have all of the rides for free. But today when we got there it took about 20 seconds to realize that was no longer the case. Man I hate paying for my kids to ride those rides...especially since usually we don't pay so they get off seconds after the ride has started. I had to give in and buy tokens. What a pain. It was nice though because the place wasn't as crowded as it usually is. (free rides=tons of mormon moms with tons of kids). We had fun...Rob was pretty freaked out by some of the rides...and the chuck e. cheese show...he was shaking harder than I have ever seen him do when I took him to watch the show. Hahaa.

3 comments:

Angie said...

oh i have such fond memories of chuck e. cheese..plus i kind of rock at skeeball!

::lindsay said...

Your Chuck E Cheese had free rides? Wow. Too bad you had to pay this time. Glad the potty training is progressing.

Congrats on getting the light fixed and downstairs finished. Very exciting!

Scott & Tami said...

I'm potty training Layton and he got diarrhea today!!! We spent a whole hour in the bathroom...it was his first time pooping into toilet too. I think he's confused about Where the poop comes out...the last 2 days he stood up like he was going to go pee and he pooped...so this diarrhea today helped solve that problem. Good luck!