Monday, February 04, 2008

good weekend

On friday Cali and I decided we would trade babysitting. So Cortney and I watched her kids on friday night. They were good and all were asleep after probably 30 minutes. Cortney and then watched 5 episodes of 24. Yikes that is a lot.

Saturday morning Todd and Tiffany came over so Todd could take a look at our basement. Todd is going to help Cortney re-finish it. They are coming over tomorrow for dinner and the boys will start framing it up. How awesome is that? I will eternally be grateful to Todd and Tiff...and they both know that their wish is my command. While they were over Cortney got a chance to photograph this jewel...baby Camilla...
She is so cute and we got some dang cute pictures...especially since the whole photo shoot wasn't planned. What a good baby. After they left we headed over to Cali's to watch Pres. Hinckley's Funeral. My parents were out of the MTC on PDAY so most of the kids were there. We had a cozy time on the couch...just talking and such.
After the funeral we headed to Costco...(Angelique and Mom watched the kids so we got to go without kids...it was fun). And then back to Cali's for more hanging out.
This is a picture of Oli...he is mid BACKFLIP. Ohhh...my kids are so like my husband. They aren't scared of anything. Scary.

Then in the evening we went out to eat with Justin and Angelique...we love doing stuff with them...they are really fun. We went to Brick Oven and it was delish...Justin had some vouchers so the meal was on him. Then we headed to the dollar theater and all that was playing at that time was Water Horse. Justin seemed pretty excited about it..hahaaha...so we went and it was pretty sucky...but funny...we were laughing the whole time, at how funny it was that that is what we were seeing. All in all a great night.

Then tonight we had a big super bowl party at Cali's. MAN OH MAN THE FOOD WAS SO GOOD. All our friends brought so much food we could have been snowed in all week and never run out. It was a great night.

Cortney took a whole bunch of really cute pictures of the kids...go to his blog to see the pictures. He will also have more of Camilla...maybe tuesday.

6 comments:

Laura Lei said...

Baby Camilla is gorgeous! What a cute baby. Tell Tiff and Todd to get a blog.

Also, I love Cort's pictures. Someday I want him to do a photo shoot of Rose. He's muy talented.

Scott & Tami said...

We are finishing our basement too....I can't wait to have one more room!!! It will be nice to have ALL the toys down there!

Samantha said...

Camilla looks like a merrell. But what I really wanted to say was WATER HORSE?? ARE YOU SERIOUS? That's hilarious. I wondered who would go see that. Now I know.

mumovearls said...

Ashley every time I see your husbands photos I am like wow, wow, wow...
I love the one of your parents!
wow water horse huh? It's the time spent with the family right?

The Clark said...

that picture of the back flip is SOOO cortney! it reminds me of this one back flip he did off this cliff in canada that was like 69 miles high. do you have a picture of that? i know one exists. gnarley dude.

Captain Emus said...

This photo of Oli is rad.