Wednesday, November 02, 2011

What I believe...

Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

In suffering we may be nearer to God than we have ever been in our entire life.  That knowledge can turn every situation into a would-be temple.  Regarding our earthly journey, the Lord has promised:  "I will go before your face.  I will be on your right hand and on your left.  My Spirit shall be in your hearts and mine angels round about you to bear you up."  That is an everlasting declaration of God's love and care for us.  Including and perhaps especially in times of trouble.



Joey and Cortney gave me a blessing last night, Joey doing the talking, because...this was all a little too new for Cortney to do much talking.  But Joey told me that I would have "legions" of angels around me helping me through this.  I know this is true.  


Also.  I cut off Henry's hair.  I couldn't help but think "what did I just do?" after the first cut.  Pictures will come later. 


I have a doctors appointment tomorrow with my regular doctor.  I think I will feel better after that. 


Thank you so much for your kind words.  I am always amazed at the worlds of difference it makes for me.  Thank you. 

7 comments:

lanita said...

Oh Ash, I'm so very sorry. How scary and stressful. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. I Wish I could give you a big hug. You're a strong and faithful women though, and you CAN do hard things! And what a beautiful and comforting blessing. Isn't the priesthood great? Love you!

amber said...

Ash its going to be ok, im praying and fasting for you. love you guys

Tami said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.....and will be for a while!!!! You are amazing!!! Love you!!!! Theo.....I love that name.....little Theo is in our prayers by name too!!!

Supercords said...

Just heard today. Praying that everything will turn out ok.

Kim said...

I know your Heavenly Father loves you, will watch over you all, and will strengthen you so you can take on whatever comes your way.

{natalie} said...

i love that..."legions of angels" i can picture it perfectly. i've been thinking of you ash.

jayne said...

Just wanted you to know that we're praying for you at our house.