Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Back


It was so great to go to girls camp...especially since I only had to sleep up there one night. I will post about my trip later.

But for now...

I noticed just now that ROB is wearing the EXACT same outfit as he was when I left. Not only was it the outfit he was wearing when I left but...he put the out fit on Monday morning and here we are on Thursday and he hasn't changed once. The same outfit for 4 days (and it isn't even a cute one) How gross is that?? Cortney let him sleep in his clothes and never once got him dressed. Hahaa.

I better go give him a bath.

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

that is so awesome that he didn't change once. kade would love that.

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Glad you're home.
Love Mom

bBchronicles said...

That's hilarious! You're lucky he's wearing clothes - our kids would have been naked had I left it to 'someone else' (if you get my drift)!!!!!!! Actually, as I get older, I'm starting to fit into R.O.B.'s pattern of dress more and more. I think we ALL ought to wear uniforms ! ! ! ! . . . much easier!
Hugs!