Friday, July 23, 2010

Henry 9 months...and crawling (kinda)

Henry's stats at 9 months:

Weight- 21.61 lbs 68.1 percentile
Height-29 inches 75.51 percentile
Head- 18 inches 63.27 percentile

Henry still only has the two bottom teeth. He is finally standing up (when I make him), sitting up, rolling over, and army crawling.

His favorite food BY FAR is sweet potatoes. He can probably eat a whole jar in 2 minutes. I can't get it fast enough for him.

He still sleeps tons...although he kept trying to wake up at 4 for a bottle. I got him over that quick though. He usually goes to sleep with the boys around 7-8 and then I wake him up for a bottle before I got to bed around midnight. Then he usually has a bottle while Cortney gets ready for work around 8 and then he sleeps in until 10 usually. Two days ago I had to wake him up at 11:30 because I was worried about him. hahaa. He usually takes two naps during the day depending on what we have going on around here.

The boys sure love him and they call him Bro bro. They run downstairs when they hear him awake in his bed. It has been so fun to watch.

Henry also claps when he hears music.

I think we are going to start calling him Hank...he sure looks like a Hank.

Untitled from ashley boice on Vimeo.



Untitled from ashley boice on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Angelique said...

I had a crush on a guy that moved pipe for my dad when I was little and his name was Hank. You should definitely call him Hank....love that name.

Grandma Jones said...

I like Henry better than Hank. In school I had a friend named Henry and they called him Hank. That has nothing to do with anything.