Monday, July 26, 2010

it's that time of year again

Girls camp starts tomorrow. I wasn't going to go this year, between Henry being little, Cortney being hurt, and not actually having a car to drive, I had decided it just wasn't going to happen. Then on Wednesday at our camp activity I started feeling pretty sad that I wasn't going to be there. So I made some calls and sent some emails and decided to just go up for the first two days and ride home with the relief society presidency. I am so glad I decided to go. So I leave in the morning bright and early. I can't wait. My boys have been clinging to me and crying all day, they don't want me to leave. That makes me feel good...they do love me. Haha.

Until I get back.


1 comment:

SW Portraits said...

Hope you have fun. I saw our girls off this morning and started to choke up. ????? Yeah, it's official, I'm a mommy now.