Monday, February 16, 2009

sighhh...

I am turning a corner...I can feel it. Today I showered and got dressed...even if I was only dressed for around 5 minutes. It is still a huge improvement from how I have felt all week. It is all a gross cough, snot filled daze. But I feel a lot better tonight. I still can't breath really but I don't feel like I am dying anymore. And I don't feel like I am going to barf...so that is good. Now I just need to tackle the house that has been neglected in my one week hiatus. Cortney did an amazing job with the kids but every surface of the house is covered in something whether it be Kleenexes, legos, food, clothes. Aye...I can't wait to be back.

2 comments:

Angelique said...

I'm so glad you're feeling somewhat better. I hope you're at 100% for Thursday..have a great time.

khepworth said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I hate being sick.