Thursday, June 26, 2008

a million cousins...

I am sorry but here are more pictures from the party. I had to post these cute pictures of these cute kids.
Rob took his Indiana Jones hat so seriously. He tunelessly sang the theme song all day and kept asking me where is flip (whip) was. He doesn't even know who Indiana Jones is...he does know that the "guys" think he is cool and that is good enough for him.
I love his shirt...rude in a sweet (and by sweet I mean...a really cute kid with huge eyes and bouncy soft RED cheeks) way, kinda like Rob. Man that kid has so much attitude I don't know what to do with him sometimes.
Tyson...so old, and wise. He is going to be a great man someday.
He is almost always trying so hard to make sure everyone gets along so he can have fun...I love that about him.

GG...There isn't enough I can say about this LITTLE girl. She is the funnest to photograph that is for sure. She is 20 months old...and she is turning into one of the big kids. She trys to do everything they do. Tonight I babysat her and she screeched like a howler monkey. She has the loudest voice ever. She will someday command men with her eyes (and maybe just maybe her flexibility...hahaha).
Please also note her farmer's tan on her arms. Cali really tries to protect this little one's skin...and she is most of the time dressed in jeans and sleeves. I of course talked Cali into buying this skimpy little number.


Abby...Oh what a cute and lovely baby. Kae Lynn's kids just have a look about them...it is hard to explain but they always look happy.


Carolina...never have I seen a child that is more like me, and yet she looks just like my brother in law. She is strong willed and talkative. Opinionated and strong and yet she doesn't like conflict. Sometimes it is hard to remember that she is as young as she is because she knows so much. I look at her and know what she will go through in her life. I know that people might think she is intimidating because she will say what is on her mind. And that sometimes people will take things the wrong way. That some people might confuse her confidence as arrogance. But I also know she will always follow strongly what she believes. And that she will turn out awesome...hahaaa.

Brooklyn...so grown up. She is so awesome. I can't wait to have kids her age. It was awesome to see her carrying around her little sister.

Eliza...she is so happy all the time. She is seriously like a little fairy child. And always says things that amaze me. Her imagination is unparalleled in all of the grandchildren. There also never seems to be conflict whenever she is playing with someone.

Zac...look at those freckles. They are awesome. This guy has really turned into a little man. He gives me hope that my boys someday will grow up and be fine.


(Please ignore me and my fedora in this picture)
Jackie...Loves Indiana more than anyone. He seriously is humming the theme song for at least 10 hours out of each day. And man he has the highest voice you have ever heard. It is amazing just how much he is singing it. This little boy has a gift with words. He can say the most wonderful things you have ever heard...He really is going to be a ladies man when he is older. I mostly think he will be a heart breaker. Seriously, they will have to watch out.

Next up is a funny sequence Cortney caught on camera. First Grace was crying for Cali to pick her up.

Then she looks at Cortney like...can't you see I am in distress here??

And then Cali picks her up and it is as if nothing has happened.

Oh , but please not the huge tear still on her cheek. I am telling you this girl is LOUD when she wants to be.

One last cute one of KaeLynn and Abby. They really look a lot alike. I just loved how abby was out of focus.

7 comments:

Earl Family said...

Ashley. That post was so awesome. It left me so emotional. How fun to have such wonderful little kids in our lives. Well done. I am so happy we are family.

Cali said...

Of course I may be biased....but our family sure does churn out some cute kids! Thanks Ash...all my far away family really appreciate when you include pics of my kids...since I am a non-blogger and all.

SW Portraits said...

These kids are adorable! Oh... that pic of you wearing your hat is totally HOT! LOL...

Matt and Mindi said...

What a great post! 1. I love that first pic of Rob. Such a cute classic look :o) 2. That stuff you said about Kaelynn's kids is so true! They always have a smile on their face. 3. I must say I love your camera. It always captures the feeling of the moment. I try to take pics with my camera and they always come out funky. :D

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Great! Thanks ASH.
LOVE MOM

vjc said...

quit apologizing for posting cute pics! it is never too much. Plus, Aha thrives on 'em.

mumovearls said...

love the hat ash-
man I wish we lived closer to you guys!-n
ps love all the pictures!