Friday, March 09, 2012

tired

We have been so busy around here.  This week we painted the office, the boys room and the kitchen.  Plus we re-stained our kitchen cabinets and are putting in our new counter tops.  We have redone almost every room in our house and it looks awesome.  As soon as we are done I will post pictures of all the changes.  I love it. 

Not only have we been working our little fingers to the bone but Cortney's work is really starting to pick up.  He has been working so much.  
The other day during dinner Cortney fell asleep right there at the table.  I was laughing so hard I had to take a picture. 
He fell asleep with his phone up to his nose like this, it was so funny.  Oh and doesn't he look exactly like tobias funke here???  
Poor guy so tired. 

Another reason we are so tired is, although Theo is sleeping 12 hours straight without waking up, Henry is really giving us a lot of trouble with his sleeping.  Last night Henry came in our room at 2 terrified, I couldn't get him to calm down so I let him lay with me until 3 then he came in again at 6.  He climbs out of his crib breaks a child lock off the door and wanders the house.  It is horrible.  I don't know why it works this way but there is always one kid that isn't sleeping good.  I am working on getting him to stay in bed, but it is exhausting in the meanwhile.  (I am hoping that it is because he is sick.)

Bahhh...I keep feeling bad for not posting, I have so much I want to post about but...not enough time at an actual computer.  I guess it comes along with having a new baby.  (he's getting so big.)


2 comments:

Earl Family said...

I can't wait to see pictures Ash. That picture of Cort is hilarious.And it is a perfect depiction of how I feel right now.

dirty>south said...

all those late nights with the blue man group are catching up to him. hahahah great funke reference.