Saturday, March 31, 2012

This week in cell pictures

You wanna know a secret.  We had two offers on our house and we've accepted one.  4 days on the MLS...and it is under contract.  I am reeling.  It is pretty scary to me.  I don't want to jinx anything...but I am pretty sure we are selling our house.

That being said we've sold a house before and had people back out...so I am not getting my mind set that it is sold.

Since we have been showing our house a lot this week, I have been cleaning like a crazy person and then leaving to stay at Cali's for the rest of the day.

We sure have a lot of kids together.  Hahaa.

 Henry and Gigi have a really special thing together.  look at that boys face...twice the size of hers.   hahaa. 

They are good friends. 
 Hard to believe that she is 3 years older than him. 

We stopped by the elementary school's wax museum to see Tyson portray Jackie Robinson...
 Tyson.  Such a cute boy.  Honestly one of my favorite people alive. Today just he and I watched morning session of conference.  He is so good at the game Draw something too. 


 We had the 3 babies loaded up in the double stroller.  I asked Noni if her and Henry were best friends and she said..."yah BEST FRIENDS FOREVER."  So cute...and such a girly thing to say. 


Henry doesn't like sleeping over but we had a couple of late appointments.  This night he got out of bed.  Turned on all the lights and then got back in and went to sleep.  CUTE BABY.  

It's been a great week and we have been so blessed to get interest on our house.  I honestly expected it to take at least 2 months.  It is exhausting keeping the house immaculate, so it is good that it went so fast...I don't know how long I can keep this up.  

I feel sad and happy at the same time.  I have so many good friends around here.  I will be so sad when we move.  

Now...anyone know of someone wanting to sell a house to us.  hahaa. 

2 comments:

Hansens said...

First Borsky's, now you guys. Seems like we're cleaning out all of the B family's. Very sad for us, but happy for you guys.

Tami said...

So happy for you guys. Can't wait to read about your journey in finding your new house!!! Crossing my fingers!!!