Sunday, December 02, 2007

we're back

ohhh....we are back. It was a great trip. Å trip of a lifetime. Honestly...I can't say enough about it. But for now....I am going to sleep. I am oh so tired. I will catch up soon...
Cortney and I at Palenque Ruins...amazing place. (we don't have too many good pictures of us together...since it is hard for other people to use corts camera.)
angelique justin and I at a mega museum in mexico city.
This is Cortney on the trip...everyday taking a million pictures. He would carry around his camera equipment everywhere. (it probably weighs over 25 lbs) He got a lot of great pictures.

11 comments:

khepworth said...

Can't wait to hear/see more pics of your trip. We're doing fhe tonight at rochie's if your not too tired.

Angie said...

so happy you are back . i've missed reading about your life. :) can't wait to see pictures.

Kim said...

We've missed you! Glad you had a great time.

::lindsay said...

I can't wait to see pics and hear about it. What an amazing trip.

Berta said...

MORE, MORE, MORE . . . I want to see MORE!

Adri said...

That looks so fun. Post more pictures. I can't wait to see them!

Samantha said...

finally!

The Clark said...

welcome home. i missed you too!
xoxo

ali said...

I can't wait to see all of Cort's pictures. I am glad your camera made it on the trip with you!

FiddleWiz said...

WOW it looks like you guys had a TON of fun!!! I can't wait to see more pictures! We've missed you!!! <3

AJ said...

I am excited to see all the great pictures Courtney took. It looks like you all had a great time.