Thursday, December 13, 2007

No show...

The day we went to go see the Hill Cumorah, there was massive rains. The whole night before it just poured. So when we went to see it we couldn't see much of anything. Here I am looking out...I could kinda see the base of the hill but the fog was SOO thick.
Because we couldn't see it we decided to go into town and see a museum that they have there about the area...about the hill and the artifacts they have found there (think...weapons and such). Anyways...they had a huge picture of the Hill and we couldn't help but take some pictures in front of the big picture. We were pretending we were actually there and could see it. We got a little carried away.
Here Cortney is pretending to be hiking near the hill (it is the big one in the back). Notice how wet is jacket still is.
Then of course I had to do some jumping pictures...
Please ignore my jumping faces...But...isn't that awesome???

Justin jumping too. It was funny and fun. Being rowdy in a museum is always a good time to me.

7 comments:

khepworth said...

Love the pics. They're sweet!

Angie said...

those jumping pictures are awesome!

Mandi said...

Those pictures are awesome. Looks like fun!

Samantha said...

Tyra would have loved your body shots.

Kim said...

It looks like you are doing an ad for something! By the way, your legs are smokin'.

Heather said...

Can I just say wow to the fact that you can get your legs up past your knees. That means you are still a young buck with way too much energy! Love the high jump action. I just wish someday I can jump and not pee my pants.
Wuv,
HDW

mumovearls said...

I love you guys-nena