Monday, October 29, 2012

A plea for prayers...

I don't know how to even post about this...but I figured it is a part of my life, so I better write about it.  

This last week My brother Justin and his wife Angelique found out that their sweet daughter Marion has a very large tumor in her brain.  It is inoperable.  She is losing vision rapidly...and it is very scary.  

She is having a shunt put in her brain tomorrow and this family can use all the prayers that they can get.  We will be fasting for her tomorrow as well.  

To read more about this little girl go to...


Cortney headed over on Saturday to get some family pictures...

What a sweet happy girl.  She loves her Mommy and Daddy and brother so much...and you can see her happiness when they surround her.  She is so special. 


If you would like...Join us in our fast tomorrow for this family.  

1 comment:

khepworth said...

so heartbreaking. what a sweet little girl.