Friday, August 24, 2012

what to do

So we just got back from the most wonderful reunion in Moses Lake.  It was so awesome.  Then school started.  I have so many posts to do but instead I want to stay in bed all day and rest.

Well...I finally decided that I better just post (I even got dressed).  So here goes.  an OVERLOAD of posts.  (hopefully)

 We finally got the chance to go to an OWLZ game.  The kids had a great time.  


When I last left off I posted about Cortney being an extra in the New Testament films.  Here is a picture of him in his get up.  Pretty dang cute if you ask me.  I love this. 

He said it was really REALLY hard.  The day that he filmed it was 105 degrees here in Orem and hotter in the desert where they were filming.  He said people were passing out left and right.  But he said it was a pretty spiritual experience and that everyone looked SO authentic.  He was gone from 5 am until around 9 pm.  It was a long hard day.  


No comments: