Wednesday, October 19, 2011

good ole days

So today I am cleaning out the storage room...just trying to get ready for the baby that is coming in 7 weeks!

I came across the first picture ever taken of Cortney and I together.  My roommate and BFF Amber snuck the camera out to get a picture of us.  It was totally planned.  hahaa.  I only have this one copy and it was just randomly sitting in a box of ammo.  So I thought I would scan it and at least preserve it on here.  I love it.

We first met October 21st 13 years ago.  Man time sure flies.

3 comments:

amber said...

That couch brings back so many memories

ashleyboice said...

Seriously bea.

Camille said...

AHHhhha ha ha. I had the exact same thought as Amber. Ashley- I love reading your blog. That really was a fun year of life.
Really though, the couch. Ick. With all of the different boys that were in and out of that apartment & on that couch.......