Friday, February 16, 2007

Rob's poor head



R.O.B. is so top heavy (his head is in the 90eth percentile) that he falls over onto his head so easily. Sunday night we had Cameron and Leah over for dinner and he fell over in the kitchen doorway. It looked so bad. Poor kid. His face is dirty mostly because he had been crying. I need to get more pictures of Oliver. I don't ever take any. He is just too grown and too cool to try to do something cute for the camera. I will make an effort to post more pictures of Ollie. This is our new couch. Justin said it is the best "deal" I have ever gotten. Which is really saying ALOT because I am the queen of "deals". It is on of my best talents. But anyways The couch we got from the RC Willey outlet for 390 dollars plus 100 dollars for their stainguard 7 year stain warranty. It is microsuede and so easy to clean. I sat on it with stain on my bum (from staining the cabinets) and there was a big spot where i was sitting. We cleaned it no problem. I love it. I might agree with Justin it is one of the best deals I have ever gotten.

2 comments:

Nicole Montgomery said...

When you write out R.O.B. like that it remingds me of GOB from arrested development and makes my heart happy.....

Supercords said...

You need to take me with you the next time you go to the outlet.

Shane