Sunday, February 11, 2007

PUSH-UP POPS

So Cali hates pictures of kids messy from eating things...I am sure Shane does too. But I finally have the internet and we took some pictures on Saturday. I had to post these I thought they were precious. Rob had his first push up pop, and needless to say he loved it.

MOM!!!! GIVE ME MORE
Here is Rob exhausted from eating. Not only did he get a push pop but it was finally nice enough for the kids to play outside. Rob really doesn't remember good weather. He was going crazy and so excited to be playing out doors. You can tell by his dirty hands he was having a grand old time.

We started a huge project on Friday of staining our cabinets. So far so good, and we are almost done. I will post a after picture as soon as we are done. It has been a tough project though. We have one more coat left to do on the doors and then we will be done. It already looks better. One crazy thing happened during our project though. Yesterday Cortney's friend Frank from his mission came over for a visit while we were staining. Cort stopped to go talk to them and left his bucket of stain on top of the fridge right in the crack of the door. I went to move the fridge and the freezer door came open and down poured the stain. All over the inside of the freezer. I am kicking myself now for not taking some pictures but in the heat of the moment I was way too stressed out for that. It was everywhere. It took about a half hour but Cortney and I finally got it cleaned up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ash, yes I'm a stalker! I love to read your blogs, although the diet ones are making me feel guilty about the twenty handfuls of cookie crisp I inhaled while reading them. oh well, amb

Berta said...

"Oh Robbie, you're BEAUT-E-FUL!" You gotta LOVE THIS KID. Awesome shots of the 'everyday' . . .love it. Keep em' coming.