Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Cortney politely told me that I needed to start posting more.

He is right...although, I feel like I have nothing to post about. I have just been sitting here inside my house.

Today though the weather is just amazing. I love overcast warm days. Reminds me of growing up in Moses for some reason. It has really put me in a good mood.

Cortney and I are having a low key valentines day. We always do. No pressure, no presents...just another day to remember how lucky we are to have found each other. My boys think today is the best and got tons of candy from school. Plus...it was early out and they were both home by 1:30. Rob's teachers gave him a big dr. seuss stuffed animal it is so cute.

Hmmm...what else?

I realize that I left that gross picture of Rob's head as my first post for more than a week. I am so sorry.

My BFF Amber called today and we talked for 1 hour and 39 minutes. Does a body good you know? It was just what I needed.

The other day I didn't hear my kids playing so I went outside to check on them, this is what I found...

The boys up on top of the shed (yes that is indeed a pool filled with weeds...it needs to go to the dump...)
Rob was stuck up there and Oliver was trying his best to help him down...Rob was not happy about this.

Oliver put this board up against the shed for Rob to slide down...luckily Rob was smart/scared enough to not try it. It probably would have ended in another trip to the instacare.




Oli and Rob...cute, crazy, where is your mother? type kids. I am so glad they play together so good (because really they don't have a lot of other friends).

It is nice having all my little childrens to be my valentines...I am lucky to be so loved.

3 comments:

*ethan* said...

welcome back to the blog world

Christensen's said...

How did they get up there?! They are very inventive!

bBchronicles said...

That look on poor R.O.B.'S face is priceless yet sorry he got stuck. You'll be SO HAPPY you have the photos to embarrass him one day!!!!!